Learn how to create flat design interface icons in 15 minutes using Adobe Illustrator. Flat design made easy! If you want to learn about illustrator or flat design in a rather fun, EASY!, and a straight to the point way. Then you should take this course. Dawid is an amazing lecturer who takes you step by step through each design and he shows you the perfect way to design icons you can be proud of. I cannot recommend this course enough.
James Ward What you’ll learn
- I will learn how to design flat looking user interface icons.
- I will learn how to start using Illustrator independenly.
- I will gain real-life design knowledge.
- I will learn practical Illustrator tricks and hacks used by professionals.
If you want to learn about illustrator or flat design in a rather fun, EASY!, and a straight to the point way. Then you should take this course. Dawid is an amazing lecturer who takes you step by step through each design and he shows you the perfect way to design icons you can be proud of. I cannot recommend this course enough.
James Ward Aren’t you tired of spending days watching courses and tutorials on Illustrator, that get you nowhere? That’s because they mainly talk about the tools, not showing practical examples and how to get things done.
- Introduction. Let’s learn the flat design basics..
- Create a flat design lab flask icon.
- Create a flat design beer icon.
- Create a flat design barbecue icon.
- Let’s create wine glasses flat design icon.
- Create a sun flat design icon.
- Let’s create the dumbbell flat design icon..
- Let’s create the sushi flat design icon.
- Let’s create a suitcase flat design icon.
- Let’s create a girl flat design icon.
- Let’s create a bird flat icon.
- Let’s create the smartphone icon.
- Design an iOS inspired calendar app icon.
- Design an Android Lollipop inspired camera app icon.
- Design a Windows Phone inspired podcast app icon.
- How To Create A Flat Design Back Pack.
- Students ask.
- How To Design A Flat Design Alien.
- How To Design a Flat Design Xbox Controller.
- How to create flat design headphones.
- You will need a computer with Adobe Illustrator installed (CS5 or newer).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is advised.
And I am like you: I like to learn only the important skills.
So if you want to:
- learn practical Illustrator techniques
- design flat icons immediately
- and finally start using Illustrator independently
…then you are in for a treat.
Because this course will easily build your confidence in Illustrator and flat design. Each lecture is a 15 minute gem pack with lots of practical Illustrator and flat design techniques, that will make you a flat design superhero. And it’s real.It’s happening to other students in the course:
Only finished the first icon so far and I already feel a huge amount more confident in Illustrator and the overall flat design. The quality of the videos are great, clear voice and easy to follow.
Matthew InglisTake a look at just a small fraction of flat design magic, that’s waiting for you inside:
- Powerful and simplistic techniques like long shadow effect, pathfinder, pen tool and so much more
- Flat design fundamentals to feed you with all the crucial information you need
- Clear, concise and practical videos, that get you straight to the point
Picture yourself opening up Adobe Illustrator and looking at your wonderful flat design creation, that you did independently in just 15 minutes.
It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner. It doesn’t matter if you don’t feel confident to design independently. It doesn’t even matter if you think, that your skillset is not enough. Because, as one of my students, Sharon Yeo, put it: As a complete beginner to Illustrator, this was a great course to help me quickly get started learning useful techniques in Illustrator and designing flat icons immediately. Builds confidence in being able to design flat icons independently!
There is no risk in just trying this course out. It’s completely refundable. You are totally covered by an unconditional 30-day 100% money back guarantee. So it’s up to you now. Enroll in the course and become a flat design superstar.
PS. This is what one of my students, Ioannis Tsiakos, had to say about this course:
Easiest way to learn flat icon design
I learnt more in one hour watching this course, than i would have if i had spent days reading online tutorials. Super easy to follow and great examples/ cases that illustrate how illustrator works and how designers think when approaching a flat icon design Recommended!Who this course is for:
- It’s for designers who want to learn flat design
- It’s for user interface designers
- It’s for designers who want to learn Adobe illustrator by example